Saturday 22 November 2014

Jonathan Hobin - Childs perspective


First the most important part to this images success is the eye contact between the models and the camera, not to mention the fact the camera is at the childrens height which makes the viewer feels as though they were their height and thus like a child. Yet again I have hit another block as I know of no one who is remotely a child's age that would be willing to help so this vital technique cannot be used by me. I am fascinated by the vary serious subject matter of the image as it is easy to assume that children are detached from such catastrophes as 9/11 however this suggests they are very much aware. The objects in this image are all key elements to its success as they all either have relation to the childrens age and nature and to the event of 9/11, however, there is no clear line between which objects are related to which. The technique of particular objects placement is something that I can definitely use to my advantage in order to suggest the perspectives in which i will try to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment