Sunday 30 November 2014

Paris Film Contact Sheet

In this shoot there is a high percentage of more typical tourist attractions. This is due to the limiting factor of only having one 35mm film roll. Having said this I feel it will still be useful in my collage as conceptually it adds far more depth to the whole idea and not to mention that some of these images will aesthetically be useful. I like the old fashioned type images I took of the bridge leading up to the Eiffel tower as it only suggests the Eiffel tower as I was on it and this stands for a far more subtle inclusion of the Eiffel tower into my collage. I am doing this digital edit yet I do plan to also experiment in the darkroom with this film to create a different and more authentic analogue outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment