Sunday 9 November 2014

Camera - Marxism & Functionalism

As Marxism believes that the media helps to further the gap between the rich and poor and overall increases the inequality of wealth I thought it would be important to include a form of media production in the form of old generation cameras. I thought it important to use older cameras as they make for more interesting aesthetics within the image as they are unusual to see contextually. 

I also plan to use the same camera image that I do in the Marxism also in my functionalism collage as it opposes the beliefs of Marxism and believes media contributes to societies structure. I will place the camera pointed upwards in the Functionalism final image whereas in the Marxism image I will place it downwards to resemble its view on media.

No comments:

Post a Comment