Friday 21 November 2014

Perspective Final Piece Plan

Here is the plan for my final piece in my exam. I have decided to pursue sociological perspectives rather than that of different ages as I feel it provides more scope and stands to be far more interesting. After research I found that Feminism, Marxism, Functionalism and Post-modernism were the most widely discussed and known perspective in sociologically and have decided to try and portray them each respectively through the technique of collage and layers of prints. I have researched all the iconography, symbols and imagery which are most commonly related to each of the perspectives and I feel that all of them have a fair amount of imagery to work with in order to make a final outcome. The only one that particularly worries me is post-modernism as the perspective is so highly debatable and there is no finite definition of what "Post-modernism" is.

No comments:

Post a Comment