Friday 28 November 2014

Final Paris collage edit - Digital

Here is my final edit for the digital Paris collage and overall I am very happy with it as I did struggle for a long time to achieve any signs of positive progress with it. With the exception of the Moulin Rouge and its quality as a landmark for Paris, I feel I have avoided the onslaught of famous landmarks however have left hints and suggestions of them present, for example the road leading up to the Eiffel tower. The bridge crossing the river Seine which has replaced the window ledge lines of the building. Lastly and possibly my favourite, the top ornaments of the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel which is a less famous landmark but is related closely to the Arc de Triomphe and it also stands west of the Louvre. The inclusion of the Parisian art gallery visitors is important to me as it helps to suggest my concept of viewing Paris less stereotypical and trying to engage different perspectives. To me there is no better way to explore different perspectives than that of the contrast between residents of Paris and that of tourists and this is why I have made sure to include the anonymous Parisians.

No comments:

Post a Comment