Monday 1 December 2014

Paris Digital Contact Sheet


In this shoot I wanted to take advantage of my visit to Paris in hope that I could possibly make a more complicated fusion of images.  Upon reviewing the images I have taken I feel that they are definitely useful however  a plan of my final expectations would have made for a far more productive and precise collection of images. I also want to explore further with bringing in the medium of negative 35mm film photography which I have made a contact sheet of also and plan to fuse these two together to create my final image. This use of multiple medium conceptually will help me to try to cover as many landmarks and elements of Paris in one single image as I plan to. In my collage I want to avoid cheesy tourist marketed city collages such as previously analysed. One particular reason for this is my shoot does not only contain images of typical tourist sights but also consists of things of which Parisians leading their lives as normal might be more aware of than tourists. Keeping this in mind I feel that image 6025 will be perfect for my collage as it exhibits out of focus, anonymous, Parisians enjoying gallery artwork rather than visiting famous landmarks such as the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame or the Sacre Ceour.

No comments:

Post a Comment