Monday 22 December 2014

Further Cinemagraphy experimentation

Within this image I wanted to mainly explore further the use of cinemagraphy but also I wanted to explore the idea of more than one dimension within my image without using dual layers. I like the fact that you can see both the front and back of her head however only her eyes move as it almost detaches the two which from her viewpoint is very much the case, I also like how you only see the moving reflection of her eyes and not her actual eyes. There is something I really like about the composition of the image as almost more than three quarters of it are almost ignored as soon as the viewer notices her eyes moving and I feel this shows the importance of her face in comparison to the back of her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment