Wednesday 17 December 2014

Reflection in the water progression

Here I have decided to boost the contrast by +150. Whilst this contrast boost has given me the saturation of colour that I wanted it has also boosted the green colour of the grass. I feel this takes the focus slightly away from the water and my model.

This image contains a lot more frames than my previous cinemagraphs and this meant it took a lot more time to place layer masks on each frame. I am very happy with this image as it is almost exactly how I wanted it to turn out. One thing that does bug me particularly is that the image itself looks washed out and has no particular strong saturation of colours. This means that the whole idea of him wearing similar colours and the water and sky is almost wasted.



No comments:

Post a Comment