Saturday 27 December 2014

Tea + Snow Shoot

Taking further advantage of the rare opportunity of snow, I tried to think of another interesting combination to experiment with. Eventually I began to look into how previously in my Praktica the snow and camera were beginning to combine as one. From here I soon thought about the contrast of hot and cold and how they effect each other. As you can see I have placed a boiling hot cup of tea out in the snow and have documented throughout my shoot how the heat of the tea has caused the snow to melt. The reaction of the snow melting was not as visible as I had hoped for however the evidence remains with the movement of the teacup which I think is rather interesting as like my Praktica shoot the snow is consuming yet another object. 

No comments:

Post a Comment