Sunday 14 December 2014

Dolls house angle test shoot

This shoot I took with a point and shoot camera just to plan out what rooms I wanted to use in the dolls house I have decided to use. I have decided which image I feel has the best amount of darkness, angle and composition and that is 2531. I have drawn in some possible outlines where I think larger picture frames could be added however I plan to add around 4-5 frames in total. After taking 2553 I have not been able to come to a conclusion whether or not this "revealing" image would be better to use as it would let the viewer immediately realise the setting. This in turn might ruin the eerie tone I wanted to create and also might make the viewers not realise the movement in the picture frames as the image itself is far less focused in on the specific area.

No comments:

Post a Comment