Monday 15 December 2014

Dolls House Plan

Following up from the reflection in the water final image, I want to further explore the idea of multiple animated elements within a single image such as the water and the reflection. The reflection image explored distortion similar to the image I have annotated by Don Eddy and this is something I want to further develop. After thought of how I could create a similar eerie image as my previous whilst distorting reality I thought that I could perhaps use a dolls house instead of an actual real life setting. I also thought I could add a collection of both actual dolls house picture frames and real life size frames digitally added in to the scene. I aim to have each individual framed image have their own moving elements however I am considering experimenting whether to have them all play at once or seemingly random with large gaps between them to keep the viewer more interested for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment