Monday 29 December 2014

Praktica 1st Graphic Art Edit

Here is a print screen at the end of my editing for my more graphics style edit to show the amount of layers I have used to come to this final outcome. I have had to duplicate my original images of these cameras multiple times and applied different density threshold filters so that I could gain detail in all of the camera, rather than just the lenses or body's  for example.
Here is the final image for my experimentation in creating a more graphics art based image for this shoot. I am happy with this image aesthetically, however I feel it is a rather flat, dimensionless image as far as my initial intentions are concerned for this shoot and its connection to the viewer and the cameras connection to the snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment