Saturday 20 December 2014

Reflection in the water shoot plan

In this plan I am trying to organise a shoot in which I can distort my model reflection in water. With further thought on how I could incorporate cinemagraphy into this image I thought of moving his reflection only, rather than simply causing ripples to the water. I wanted to create something quite surreal in this shoot and I quite like the idea of his reflection being its own person and being in control of itself. Having said this I have planned to make his reflection to simply walk off away from him to the right and then eventually return back to where it began so I could loop it. Another idea is to experiment into half making a cinemagraph which actually simply becomes a still image to explore the boundaries between the still image and cinemagraph mediums.

No comments:

Post a Comment