Friday 5 December 2014

Human & Object Fusion

In this shoot I wanted to try and experiment with a portrait in which I fused two different things together rather than multiple angles of the same thing or person. After long consideration of what to fuse I knew the objects had to have a link between each other. Similar to my bike image I thought about things which worked together to create a function which they could not do alone. I thought a guitarist and his favourite guitar would make for interesting subjects to fuse. I was not entirely sure how I would make the fusion so decided to go ahead with the shoot and see if I had inspiration then, which I did. I thought of making the guitarist a part of the actual aesthetics of the guitar and this would mean making the edit rather subtle. I really liked the light source on this shoot as it was rather harsh however this allowed me to explore the lense flares off of the water in images 5874 and 5876 which I feel suit the subject of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment