Saturday 6 December 2014

Bike Parts Final Image

Here is my final bike collage and I feel that I have achieved exactly the effect that I wanted to with this image. I wanted to distort the proportions of the bike parts and their places as I wanted to explore the importance of all of them and how their individual importance is unimportant as they work together to create one single outcome. As is visible I have made changes such as the pedal replacing the seat, the front wheel moving is now the back wheel and for a front wheel you have the gear system of the bike and   arguably most noticeable is the change of the bike chain for the body frame of the bike. The choice of the background relies mainly on aesthetic choice however clearly has a link to the bike as it consists partially of the sprocket from the gear system. Overall I feel this has been a successful experiment and I am happy with how the image explores the importance of each of the bikes parts in relation to its main purpose of transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment